468 Fishermans Reach Road, Fishermans ReachFOR SALE $700,000 - $750,000
- Property ID: 61864680
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1119 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
FABULOUS WATER VIEWS
Situated on the banks of the Macleay River, as the crow flies, roughly 3kms north of South West Rocks, this hidden gem awaits a new lucky owner to relish in the benefits of an envious waterfront lifestyle.
First time offered to market, this quality master-built residence sits on a generous size block and offers the following features.
- Charming western red cedar family size home
- Sit back and absorb serene uninterrupted water views from the front verandah, loungeroom or main bedroom
- Spacious living boasts high raked ceilings with exposed timber beams and feature stained glass leadlight window
- Classic granite kitchen with gas cooking and great walk in pantry
- Extensive use of wood throughout including polished hardwood flooring, ceiling and wall panelling plus extra wide hallway complete the ambience of this characteristic home
- Four bedrooms, two with built ins, the main features a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Immaculate federation style bathroom with free standing claw bath
- Big laundry offers ample storage and bench space plus external access
- Further outdoor screen enclosed living ideal for barbecues with family and friends
- Huge shedding comprises wash room with toilet, laundry tub and plumbing for a shower, internet, power, ceiling fans, partitioned areas, parking for two vehicles
- Space in the backyard for your boat or kids playground
- Launch your boat down the road, about 350m to the ramp, spend hours fishing on the river or navigate to sea
- Approx 4kms to Stuarts Point for shops, school, cafes, tavern, club or beach access
* LAND SIZE: 1119m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.