47 Waterford Drive, GummaFOR SALE $589,000
- Property ID: 61770260
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 0.51ha (1.25 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
RENOVATED HOME ON SMALL ACRES
This large home is perched in an elevated position on 5073sqm (1.25 acres) with recent renovations including new flooring, window coverings, ceiling fans, benchtops in the kitchen, appliances, tiling in the bathroom and freshly landscaped gardens just to name a few.
Warrell Creek is conveniently positioned down the road with boat ramp access, the ocean is 3km as the crow flies so you'll catch afternoon sea breezes, Macksville CBD is just 8.5km down the road yet this setting with local wallabies and abundant birdlife feels like you're worlds away from it all.
* Brick and tile 4 bedroom home
* Bedrooms offer new window coverings, new ceiling fans and new carpet
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Formal lounge area with sunny north facing aspect
* Separate dining space off the kitchen with wood heater
* Second living or entertaining area with built in bar and Cypress timber flooring
* Large enclosed sunroom with floor to ceiling windows to enjoy the pleasant leafy outlook
* Renovated kitchen with new benchtop, tiling, dishwasher and 900mm S/S freestanding stove
* Freshly painted walls
* Main bathroom features new tiling and tapware
* New landscaping with retaining walls, gravelled walkways and landscaped gardens
* Remote double garage
* 6m x 3m shed plus garden shed
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.