475 Stuarts Point Road, YarrahapinniSold For $765,000 Apr 20, 2021
- Property ID: 61864700
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: ACREAGE
- Land size: 3.24ha (8.01 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SUN, SPACE, SURF
If you're considering a move to the mid north coast of NSW, this coastal acreage could end your search.
Nearby the foot of Yarrahapinni Mountain and handy to the village of Stuarts Point and Grassy Head for access to Yarriabini National Park, pristine waterways and vast uncrowded beaches, this property features a tidy low maintenance home nestled on gently sloping park like grounds.
Given the close proximity to the highway, approximately 4kms, makes this property an appealing consideration for families, working couples or active retirees to secure this piece of scarce real estate in a sought after area.
- Low maintenance brick and tile home
- Functional laminate kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Dining family area enjoys the comfort of a slow combustion wood heater or reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious lounge room leads to front veranda overlooking a pretty garden and distant views towards Smoky Cape
- Three bedrooms of which two include built in robes
- Neat bathroom, separate toilet off laundry
- Easy care tiled and vinyl flooring underfoot
- Entertain family and friends in a generous outdoor undercover barbecue area
- Take a stroll around the house orchard offering a variety of fruit trees and established veggie garden
- Great shedding with power, phone, toilet and plenty of room for vehicles and machinery among other outdoor toys
- Water supply via rainwater tanks, gully at boundary
- Existing fenced paddocks ready for your menagerie
- Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports, under an hours drive, roughly 20 mins to Macksville for hospital
- LAND AREA : 3.24HA OR 8 ACRES (APPROX)
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.