484a Fishermans Reach Road, Fishermans ReachUNDER CONTRACT $625,000 - $675,000
- Property ID: 61894930
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 986 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
WELL WITHIN YOUR REACH
Positioned on the bank of the Macleay River, this property offers a serene lifestyle or perfect weekend getaway. Wake to singing birds and relish calming water views from this quaint cottage.
- Natural light filled open living with timber floors underfoot
- Warming slow combustion heater plus reverse cycle air conditioner
- Neat kitchen with timber benches & gas cooking
- 2 bedrooms, study area, roomy bathroom
- Separate garage with adjoining laundry
- Stroll across to the river for a fish or launch your boat at the ramp down the road for outside fishing
- Approximately 4kms to Stuarts Point village for shops and beach access
- Explore nature's wonderland surrounding this secret paradise between pristine beaches from South West Rocks to Scotts Head
* LAND SIZE - 986m2
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT PLEASE
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.