484a Fishermans Reach Road, Fishermans ReachSold For $345,000 March 21, 2017
- Property ID: 61618350
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 986.4 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
WELL WITHIN YOUR REACH
Positioned on the banks of the Macleay River in a peaceful fishing village, this quaint cottage is set back on the block adjoining rural land at the rear.
Bordered by a leafy front yard with calming view of the water as a nature backdrop, see what else this property offers.
* If fishing or boating is on your agenda, close proximity to the river and boat ramp down the road will come in handy
* The cottage offers 2 bedrooms plus study area, modern bathroom
* Tidy kitchen with timber benches and gas cooking
* Naturally light open living, hardwood floors
* Added comfort for cooling and heating via combustion heater and air conditioner
* Enjoy a serene outlook from inside and outdoor living
* Separate single garage and laundry
* Approx 4kms to Stuarts Point for shops, other amenities and access to beach
* Explore nature's wonderland surrounding this secret paradise between pristine beaches at South West Rocks and Grassy Head
* If you're not ready to move, the tenants may be happy to stay
* LAND SIZE: 986 m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.