497 Stuarts Point Road, YarrahapinniFOR SALE $1,550,000 - $1,675,000
- Property ID: 61882360
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 10.89ha (26.91 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Listing type: FOR SALE
YARRA ROCKET SCIENCE
If looking to escape the madness and dream of a peaceful coastal location with income, your search is over.
Positioned nearby the foot of Yarrahapinni Mountain on the NSW Mid North Coast, this immaculately presented acreage has all the infrastructure in place to continue this well-established hydroponic lettuce farm and that's just the tip of the iceberg, other produce includes a variety of healthy herbs and colourful vegetables.
The total area of the sundrenched land is 10.89ha (approx. 26 acres), of which approximately 50-60 percent is cleared with remaining area comprising natural bushland.
Nestled amidst private parklike grounds and pretty, flowering landscaped gardens, this beautifully presented colonial style home enjoys a contemporary feel throughout with a layout ideal to accommodate visiting family and guests.
Ample outdoor living nooks and delightful pool area with gazebo boast breathtaking views of Yarrahapinni mountain and native forest backdrop completing this idyllic lifestyle package.
- Low maintenance 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence
- Spacious, central open living comprises kitchen, dining and lounge areas
- A chef friendly kitchen with gas cooking, stone benches and granite island enjoys abundant natural light streaming in through sky windows
- Extra storage nearby in a well designed utility laundry room
- Enjoy direct access to verandah areas from three of the bedrooms with the northern bedroom overlooking the sparkling inground pool
- Features such as French doors throughout the home, ornate cornices, high raked ceilings and modern plank flooring underfoot combine beautifully in creating a warm ambience
- Garaging for 4 vehicles plus work shop space
- Save on power bills via 12 x solar panels and solar hot water
- Bore water licence, catchment dam
- For those who wish for self sufficiency, the chook pen will come in handy for some fresh eggs and the fertile soil is ideal to grow a fruit orchard
- There's spare room to create some grazing paddocks if you fancy a horse or perhaps some alpacas
- Zoned RU1 Primary Production within Kempsey Shire Council, the zoning offers potential for a secondary dwelling subject to council approval, just in case you're after a property for two families
- Located approximately 6kms to Stuarts Point village for shops, school, club and tavern plus the arm of the Macleay river for access to a vast stretch of uncrowded beach
- For a safer swim and surf, a vast stretch of pristine beach at Grassy Head is roughly a further 3km drive as is access to Yarriabini National Park for wonderful picnics or bushwalks
- Approximately 5kms to highway for access to Port Macquarie or Coffs Harbour for airports, both under an hour's drive
- Ample water supply via numerous tanks, capacity in excess of 215,000 litres
- 8kw solar system (in total) - 32 x additional solar panels installed to reduce separate power bills for the hydroponic operation
- Our proud owners are offering the going concern (WIWO) to include various plant and equipment associated with the running of the farm
Summary of items include -
- Greenhouse (25m x 40m) with hydroponic channelling
- Pumping shed (6m x 4m x 2.4m)
- Packing shed (9m x 6m x 3.2m) with cool room and refrigeration unit
- Storage shed (3m x 5m x 2.4m)
- Other various items such as pumps, generators, farm trailer, tractor, zero turn mower, delivery van plus more
For more detailed information or to arrange your private inspection, please contact Caterina on 0417 750 773.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.