5/10 Durkin Street, MacksvilleSold For $260,000 August 15, 2018
- Property ID: 61659560
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: UNITS
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
IMMACULATE UNIT - PERFECTLY LOCATED...!
This sunlit apartment boasts stylish modern updates and is situated in a convenient location close to Dawkins Park, library, CBD, clubs and amenities.
* Sunny, north facing living areas and front verandah
* 2 pac kitchen with quartz benchtop, glass splash back and ample storage.
* 2 generous bedrooms with built in robes
* Quality fixtures and fittings
* Floor to ceiling tiling in the wet areas
* Oversized single lock up garage with storage/workshop space on the ground floor
* Large 7.1kw reverse cycle air conditioning
* Previously leased at $290 per week
* 100m to Dawkins Park, 300m to library and 600m to CBD and RSL Club.
* Council Rates - $2075 pa (approx.)
* Body Corporate - $2100 pa (approx.)
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.