5 Gannet Drive, Scotts HeadSold For $471,000 December 14, 2018
- Property ID: 61767630
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 604.1 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Surrounded by modern beach homes, this property offers tranquil living in a peaceful part of town. A calming nature backdrop enhances the privacy, setting this beach house apart from most yet is still positioned within a kilometre to pristine surfing beaches and cafes.
* Classic contemporary split level design
* Spacious open plan living boasts high angled ceilings and polished timber floors underfoot
* Extensive use of glass allows the outside in making this relaxed living space abundant with natural light
* Stylish galley kitchen forms the heart of the home
* 3 bedrooms with built in robes, roomy master with ensuite bathroom and external access to a private courtyard
* Entertain or dine alfresco on a good size wraparound deck
* Level backyard ideal for kids and pets to play
* Single garage with internal access
* Enjoy soothing ocean sounds, stroll to the beach about 800m
* Suitable for surfing families, investors or retirees
* LAND SIZE: 604.1 m2
Call Caterina Cooper for more information or to arrange your inspection on 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.