5 Gloucester Street, Scotts HeadSold For $450,000 August 23, 2017
- Property ID: 61658670
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 607 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
BLINK AND IT WILL BE GONE
Positioned in easy walking distance to the beach, school, shops, tennis and bowls club, this holiday let is now being offered on the market for those after a well maintained weekender, investment or family beach house.
Renowned as "Xanthorrhoea", see what this property offers.
- Double storey build with separate access up and down
- Open living upstairs flows to a sunny front verandah
- Neat modern kitchen with electric cooking oversees dining area
- Enjoy sunset skies from the rear balcony
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom upstairs
- Downstairs has just had new flooring laid and offers space for one bedroom, living and kitchenette
- Internal laundry leads to 2nd bathroom, solar hot water is a bonus
- Garaging with internal access for a vehicle plus off street parking
- Safe, leafy backyard for the kids and pets to play and there's room for your boat
- Convenient to Macksville for hospital, high school about 10-15mins drive and approximately 45-50mins drive to Coffs Harbour for airport and other shopping
- LAND SIZE: 607m2
The highway upgrade has influenced folks to explore our well kept secret, in particular this beachside locality is growing even more attractive to commuters let alone investors, families and active retirees. Don't miss this fabulous opportunity, inspections by appointment.
Note: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.