5 Matthew Street, Scotts HeadSold For $775,000 February 14, 2017
- Property ID: 61596270
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SCOTTS HEAD PREMIER LOCATION
You could wait a lifetime to secure a location such as this. 5 Matthew Street is a substantial and well maintained brick home in one of Scotts Heads most prestigious locations, offering not only stunning views but also a short stroll down to Little Beach or 50 metres to the headland.
* Massive guest room with ensuite plus separate toilet
* 2nd bedroom
* Double lock up garage with access to rear yard
* extra large laundry with walk in storage area and ocean view
* Vast main bedroom-approx 5.5M x 6M with ensuite
* Open plan family, kitchen , dining and living area.
* Beautiful hardwood floors under the carpet
* Superb ocean views available both front and back - The views from the rear of the home are spectacular looking down the coastline to South West Rocks this could be greatly enhanced with extra deck at the rear..!
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.