51 Ferry Street, MacksvilleFOR SALE $800,000 - $880,000
- Property ID: 61877720
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 613.4 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
MODERN HOME OVERLOOKING THE WATER
From its' elevated position, this substantial 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home embraces a spectacular outlook overlooking the Nambucca River. Watch the ever-changing colours of the water, the local dolphins swim by or launch the tinny with ease at the nearby boat ramp (150m away).
* 10 year old brick and tile home
* Open plan living areas with wood fire, air con and ceiling roses
* Separate media room
* Modern kitchen has stainless steel appliances and abundant cupboards
* Hardwood floors
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Large main bedroom with ensuite and generous BIR
* Full main bathroom plus extra toilet in the laundry
* Rear sunroom with kitchenette
* Elevated, level 613.4sqm allotment opposite the river
* Rear courtyard has spa bath and veggie gardens
* Shedding (approx. 5.5 x 6m) with extra toilet
* Rural land over the back fence
* Perfectly positioned with the boat ramp 150m from the front door, 500m to Macksville CBD and approx. 30 mins drive to Coffs Harbour.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.