51 Kerr Drive, MacksvilleSold For $595,000 March 9, 2018
- Property ID: 61724760
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.03ha (2.54 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
CREEK FRONTAGE CLOSE TO TOWN
This beautiful property offers approximately 170m of frontage to Warrell Creek. Launch the canoe, maybe the tinny or just throw in a line from your creek bank backyard!
The large 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick veneer and colorbond home has been recently repainted and features new ducted air conditioning, several living areas and a large rear timber deck perfect for entertaining. Situated on 1.027ha (2.53 acres) of landscaped grounds with veggie plots, fruit trees, town water and only 3.5km to Macksville CBD.
UPSTAIRS (from street level)
* 2 bedrooms
* Large lounge/ dining room with fireplace and spotted gum timber flooring
* Kitchen with island bench and adjoining family space
* Huge 80sqm rear deck constructed of Tallowood timber (52sqm covered)
* Newly renovated bathroom
* Single lock up garage with internal access
* 2 bedrooms including the large master with walk in robe
* Full bathroom
* Workshop area
Additional features include:
* High ceilings, floor/wall/roof insulation
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Single garage, carport, off street parking space
* Town water and 25,000L rainwater tank
* Garden beds, landscaped surrounds
* Fruit trees including blueberries, grape vines, fig, lemon, lime and mandarin as well as bush tucker; finger limes, burdekin plums, midgen berry bushes, bay trees, lemon and aniseed myrtle trees.
Live the semi-rural lifestyle only 3.5km to Macksville with supermarket, cafes, schools, golf and bowls club, hospital and medical services, 15 minutes to local beaches and approx. 35 minute drive to the Coffs Harbour airport.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.