597 Gumma Road, GummaSold For $680,000 Nov 12, 2020
- Property ID: 61852990
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.05ha (2.59 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Listing type: SOLD
SPACIOUS LEVEL LIVING ON 10,470m2
A well presented and attractive residence with a number of excellent other improvements to the property. With high ceilings, an open floor plan, thoughtful use of light neutral colors this home will appeal to most buyers. The 1ha block is user friendly, gently sloping with established gardens and an attractive stand of tall trees on the southern boundary.
Built by Cavalier homes Coffs Harbour this (diamond range) home has 1st class inclusions including smeg appliances and Caesar stone bench tops in the kitchen.
- Two pak kitchen, smeg appliances and caesar stone bench tops
- Main bedroom with view to the trees, walk in robe and ensuite with spa bath
- 3 further bedrooms with built in robes
- So much living area..! Large formal lounge plus separate games room
- High ceilings with feature cornicing throughout
- Double garage, security system
- 3kw grid connect solar power
- Colorbond steel shedding - approx. 8m x10m (power connected and offers bathroom facilities)
- 2 x 6500 gallon tanks plus licensed bore
- Approx. 7m x 5m screened veggie enclosure.
- The entire 1ha has dog proof fencing to keep your children or your four legged buddy safe and secure.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.