6/4 Second Avenue, Stuarts PointFOR SALE $285,000
- Property ID: 61819260
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
LIVE IN OR RENT OUT
Positioned in a handy part of town, this low maintenance villa offers a peaceful relaxed lifestyle within a casual level stroll to shops, river, beach, cafes, bowls club or tavern.
Suitable for investors, retirees or first home buyers, this beautifully maintained property will ensure occupants more time for living.
* Easy single level living
* Two good size bedrooms, one with built-in robes
* Converted single garage provides additional room
* Modern combined kitchen dining
* Spacious lounge room filled with natural light
* Alfresco undercover entertaining area
* Exclusive use of a generous sized yard comprising a portion of common area, also provides access for outdoor toys
* Internal laundry with external access
* Single carport, visitor parking
* Bordered by pretty landscaped gardens, the overall six villa complex is aesthetically pleasing
* Potential weekly rent approximately $260 - $280
* Approximate net yield of 3.4% - 3.7% ( Based on above mentioned weekly rents, asking price of $285k and outgoings set out below )
* STRATA LEVIES : $ 2140.00 per annum " ( Includes building insurance & waste collection)
* COUNCIL RATES : $ 1717.29 per annum
* LOT SIZE: 104m2
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Caterina on 0417 750 773 or 6568 3096.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.