6 Fourth Avenue, Stuarts PointFOR SALE $535,000 - $565,000
- Property ID: 61873720
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 638.6 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
RETIREES DREAM HOME
Centrally positioned in a peaceful fishing village opposite reserve and level easy stroll to water, schools, shops, tavern and club all within 800m, enjoy the benefits this loved property has to offer.
- Beautifully presented low maintenance residence
- Tidy kitchen with good storage and ducted rangehood
- Light filled L-shaped lounge dining flows to outdoor living area
- Three bedrooms with built in robes
- Main three way bathroom
- Handy second bathroom with external access
- Double garage with remote door and internal access
- Safe sundrenched yard
- Garden shed and bore water handy for established gardens
- Corner block location
- Yard access for your van or boat
- Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports under an hour's drive
- Approximately 20mins drive to Macksville for hospital and other amenities
* LAND SIZE: 638.6m2
CALL CATERINA FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE YOUR INSPECTION 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.