6 Seventh Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $347,000 August 2, 2018
- Property ID: 61722420
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 657.6 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Discover this quaint coastal village on the banks of the Macleay river, footbridge access to the beach makes this location the ideal retreat for lovers of water sports. Yarriabini National Park and pristine uncrowded beaches at nearby Grassy Head complete this nature's wonderland package.
Approximately 450m easy stroll to the water and shops, this property offers space for a growing family.
- Central living comprises kitchen dining room flowing to a comfortable lounge room featuring reverse cycle air con and combustion woodfire
- From the loungeroom, access a private leafy courtyard for relaxing or entertaining
- 4 bedrooms or 3 plus large rumpus or teens retreat with separate access, this room is also handy to a combined laundry bathroom
- Enjoy outdoor living overlooking a sunny backyard scattered with an assortment of palms and green foliage
- There's an old shed with fibro exterior and hardwood flooring ideal as a man cave, work shop or art studio
- Carport and off street parking is available
- With some TLC, you can add your own touch and make this Your home or rent out and move in later
- Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports and other facilities, less than an hour's drive
* LAND SIZE: 657.6 m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.