6 Third Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $315,000 October 18, 2019
- Property ID: 61810780
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 822 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Enjoying a handy location within this seaside village, this quaint beach house is approximately a 400m leisurely stroll to shops and river footbridge for access to an uncrowded stretch of coastline boasting stunning views to South West Rocks.
Other nearby beaches at Grassy Head and bushwalks through Yarriabini National Park offers nature lovers hours of pleasure.
Concealed by a lush leafy setting featuring an assortment of established plants and trees, the property would appeal to avid gardeners seeking some peace and privacy.
- Hardiplank and fibro exterior with upgraded trimdek roof
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Two fair sized bedrooms plus study
- Central kitchen flows to bright and airy lounge dining boasting a pleasant foliage backdrop
- Slow combustion wood fire for winter warmth
- Cooling north east summer breezes
- Outbuildings provide bathroom facilities
- Single garage and off street parking
- Paved pathways wind through pretty gardens attracting an array of birdlife
- Easy stroll for cafes, tavern, bowls club, tennis, library or fishing
- Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports, under an hour's drive
- LAND SIZE: 822m2
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.