6 Wallace Street, Scotts HeadSold For $588,000 November 30, 2018
- Property ID: 61766410
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1012 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
PLACE YOUR BIDS
Rich in potential, this coastal gem awaits an astute buyer who can appreciate not only the magnificent location but the opportunities this prime seaside property offers.
As local marketing specialists, we are privileged to market this distinctive property with the aim of attracting developers, investors or families.
Conveniently positioned in the sought after "golden triangle", within approximately 250m to pristine beaches, cafes and shops, this 1012m2 site
enjoys R3 Medium Density zoning providing scope for a myriad of possible uses such as tourist accommodation or townhouse development, subject to council approval.
Welcomed by pretty landscaped gardens, see what this beautifully presented property offers.
* Classic Tudor style tri-level beach house titled "Tannochbrae", apparently a fictional Scottish village known as a "snug little village on the lochside"… just fits in with the character of this seaside setting
* An inviting entry leads to a spacious lounge room featuring a charming old fireplace and bay window
* The adjacent dining room flows through to a retro galley kitchen and covered outdoor patio overlooking a big sunny backyard
* There are three bedrooms with built-ins, two bedrooms offer ensuite bathrooms, perfect for guests
* Solid weatherboard and vinyl clad exterior, polished hardwood floors, high ceilings and ornate cornices complete the traditional ambience of this delightful residence
* Single garage with internal access plus a carport
* Approximately 15mins drive to Macksville for high school, hospital
* Approximately 45mins drive to Coffs Harbour airport
* LAND SIZE: 1012m2
For more information or to arrange your inspection, contact Caterina on 0417 750 773.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.