60 Palmer Street, Nambucca HeadsSold For $469,000 September 6, 2019
- Property ID: 61808200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 731 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
LARGE HOME - LEAFY OUTLOOK
This substantial property is elevated to enjoy the sea breezes and a leafy outlook at the rear. The are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, several living areas as well as a huge downstairs rumpus with kitchenette - the perfect area to host the in-laws or perhaps generate income. An oversized double garage will accommodate all the vehicles and there are established gardens abundant with birdlife surrounding.
SOME OF THE MANY KEY FEATURES:
UPSTAIRS (street level)
* 3 bedrooms, master boasting walk in robe and ensuite with bath
* Lounge with slow combustion fire plus separate dining room
* Kitchen has abundant storage, electric stove and dishwasher
* The adjoining living area offers air conditioning and access to the rear deck
* The rear deck runs the full length of the house with an elevated leafy outlook
* Main bathroom has shower, vanity and separate toilet
* Vinyl plank flooring and carpeted bedrooms
* Large open plan rumpus area with kitchenette
* Bathroom with shower, vanity and separate toilet
* Internal laundry
* Double garage with remote doors and internal access
* Fenced rear yard with established gardens
* Security system and security screens
* 600m to Main Street shopping, 1.3km to the Nambucca River and just 2km to the beach
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.