613 Bakers Creek Road, Taylors ArmSold For $1,051,500 October 12, 2020
- Property ID: 61841790
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 105.62ha (261 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Carport: 5
- Listing type: SOLD
COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS BEST
Escape the hustle and bustle to this serene countryside, breath in fresh air and embrace majestic sweeping views of the valley and beyond. Now is the time to consider a tree change and benefit from the opportunity for a lifestyle with income potential.
This cattle breeding property offers an option for a two lot subdivision, subject to council approval, also featuring sophisticated country living within a contemporary main residence which the owners design built whilst occupying the original farmhouse.
Of the approximate 250 acres, a condensed section of about 20 acres consists of timbered forest whilst remaining undulating land is dotted with established shade trees. Water sources via various dams, waterholes and Bakers Creek bordering the south eastern boundary complete the well balanced character of the land.
With energy efficiency in mind, the owners have adopted clever design elements ensuring effective temperature control and easy flowing layout allowing expansive relaxed living inside and out.
Property Features -
- Main residence offers three generous bedrooms with built in robes plus study or fourth bedroom
- Roomy ensuite bathroom serves two bedrooms
- Naturally light and bright blackbutt kitchen with island gas cooking and walk in pantry leads to a large laundry utility room, ample storage and vacuum system a bonus
- Spacious lounge dining offers comfort with a warming combustion wood heater and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Throughout the home big floor to ceiling windows allow the outside in boasting picturesque rural views
- Quality finishes throughout include vinyl plank and carpeted flooring plus unique handcrafted timber benches to blackbutt vanities in main and ensuite bathrooms
- Enjoy alfresco dining or relaxing on a wide wraparound verandah overlooking leafy landscaped gardens and of course, the scenic backdrop is absolutely breathtaking
- Remote garage for two vehicles plus a double carport
- Ample water storage via 48,000 litre in-ground concrete water tank, other tanks at shed and farmhouse
- Other features " 2kw solar system, effective reed bed onsite sewerage management system, satellite NBN, 6 Kva emergency power supply linked directly to house
- Old farm house " two bedrooms plus large sleepout
- Separate lounge dining, air conditioner
- Bathroom off back verandah
- Garden shed and garage in need of TLC
- Original dairy utilised as adequate shedding, workshop and undercover storage
- Three bay machinery shed
- Timber and steel stockyards with crush and loading ramp for 60 head
- Carrying capacity 80-100 head
- Majority of fencing is less than six years old
- The land is zoned RU1 Primary Production and RU2 Rural Landscape and is divided by the road whereby all improvements are situated on the south side, both sections of land are greater than the minimum 40ha requirement for subdivision in this location
- South side " 6 paddocks 4 dams and creek boundary
- North side " no internal paddocks, 3 dams, 2 waterholes
In total, there's approximately 5kms of maintained unsealed road from the turn off at Taylors Arm Rd to access the property. For shopping, schools, medical and other facilities, Macksville is about a relaxing 30 minute drive. Enjoy a meal at your local iconic Pub With No Beer in the historical township of Taylors Arm, about 10mins away.
For more information or to arrange your inspection, contact Caterina on 0417 750 773 or 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.