73 The Pulpit , Tallwoods VillageFOR SALE $479,000
- Property ID: 61845140
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: DUPLEX
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
This low maintenance Torrens Title duplex (NO STRATA FEES!) is situated in the surrounds of the leafy Tallwoods Village with 18 hole championship golf course.
The single storey design, open plan living, compact yard, abundant storage and pleasant outlook over neighbouring farmland make for a comfortable retirement option.
* Brick veneer and colorbond construction
* Large tiled open plan lounge, living, dining and kitchen with rev cycle a/c
* Kitchen has abundant cupboards, dishwasher, gas stove and electric oven
* Sunny enclosed all weather sunroom
* Master bedroom boasts ensuite, walk in robe and ceiling fan
* Second and third bedrooms are generous with oversized BIR
* 3 way main bathroom - over sized shower, bath, large vanity and separate toilet
* Internal laundry
* Remote double garage with internal access, workshop area or space for golf cart storage
* Colorbond fencing at rear, paved courtyard, raised veggies gardens and small shed
* Solar hot water
Located a short 5 min drive (approx.) to shops, butcher, supermarket, bakery and beaches.
NB: This property is also referred to as 2/30 Grangewood Avenue.
AGENT'S INTEREST DECLARED
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.