32 Station Street, Eungai RailFOR SALE $399,000
- Property ID: 61900430
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1005 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
If looking to secure a property or peaceful lifestyle in a semi rural setting, yet not far from amenities, see what this property offers.
- Charming cottage with a touch of yesteryear
- High ceilings, cypress flooring underfoot and feature stained glass window create a lovely ambience in the open plan living area
- 2 bedrooms plus roomy sleepout
- Kitchen with gas cooking and walk in pantry
- Two-way bathroom via laundry and main bedroom
- Wraparound verandah offers a relaxing sunny spot perfect for winter days
- Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooks a large backyard
- Vehicle access to the property is via a rear lane, carport and off street parking
- Easy stroll to the local general store and handy to the rail station
- Convenient to the highway for access to Macksville and beaches at Stuarts Point and Grassy Head approximately 15mins drive
* LAND SIZE: 1005 m2
Call Caterina on 0417 750 773 to arrange your inspection. A minimum of 48hrs notice please.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.