74 Preston Drive, MacksvilleFOR SALE $799,000
- Property ID: 61901340
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 0.8ha (1.97 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
SMALL ACRES ON THE EDGE OF TOWN
This single level 4 bedroom home is set on 7958sqm (1.96 acres) on the edge of Macksville approx. 1.5km to St Patrick's primary school, approx. 2km to the Macksville Country Club with golf and bowls and approx. 4km to Macksville CBD.
There's plenty of room for kids and pets to play as well as a large covered rear deck overlooking the pool, an ideal position for entertaining and weekend BBQs.
Recent improvements include a renewed roof, rewiring, new meter box and some fresh paint with obvious scope to further improve.
* 4 bedrooms, 2 renovated bathrooms
* Central living areas have vinyl plank flooring, reverse cycle air con and wood heater
* Kitchen boasts 900mm freestanding gas stove, dishwasher and abundant cupboards
* Huge rear covered deck overlooking the 10m saltwater swimming pool
* Main bedroom has walk in robe and air con, other bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans
* Converted single garage (currently used as an office) with built in robe (possible fifth bedroom)
* Laundry has extra toilet
* 12kw back to grid solar system
* Oversized double carport
* Large garden sheds/workshop
* Improvements include a renewed roof, new wiring and meter box.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.