466 Fishermans Reach Road, Fishermans ReachFOR SALE $800,000 - $880,000
- Property ID: 61901900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 2045 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
HALF ACRE OPPOSITE THE RIVER
Positioned for tranquil waterfront living, this charming property would suit avid fishermen, sailing enthusiasts or those seeking a peaceful lifestyle with room to move.
Situated on the banks of the Macleay River between Stuarts Point and South West Rocks, this character filled home is amongst a leafy setting and offers an alternate design with some quirky features.
- Double brick home constructed with combination of hardwood and western red cedar
- Open plan living with high cathedral ceilings, exposed timber beams and warming slow combustion woodfire
- Original kitchen with gas cooking, walk in pantry and brush box benches
- Blackwood and red mahogany stairs lead to a mezzanine loft bedroom with compact ensuite, walk in robe and direct access to a covered deck, from here you can begin your day with a morning cuppa in the sunshine or chill of an afternoon with a glass of wine whilst enjoying soothing water views
- Other rooms on the ground floor include a bedroom, study and bathroom
- Additional bathroom facilities are handy in the laundry
- Single garage with undercover access
- A large 5x10m shed offers a great workshop space
- Big backyard with room for your outdoor toys
- Opposite deep waterfront for potential mooring (subject to availability), or launch your boat down the road, about 350m to the ramp, spend hours fishing on the river or navigate to sea
- Zoned RU5 Village in Kempsey Shire
- Approx 4kms to Stuarts Point for shops, school, cafes, tavern, club or beach access
* LAND SIZE - 2045m2
PLEASE CONTACT CATERINA FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE YOUR INSPECTION ON 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.