18 Warrell Close, Scotts HeadFOR SALE $950,000 - $1,040,000
- Property ID: 61921940
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 563 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
- Available: Available Now
COASTAL LIFESTYLE BECKONING?
It's a difficult task trying to find a modern, single level home in the tightly held beach side village of Scotts Head. Immaculately kept and presented is this fully renovated three bedroom residence offering all the modern conveniences. Wonderfully located in a quiet cul-de-sac within 750m walk to the beach and Warrell Creek within 100m opposite.
- Solid construction of brick and tile roof
- Three bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans (master with walk in robe)
- Two modern bathrooms including ensuite to main bedroom
- Vast open plan tiled living area with R/C air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Stunning practical kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry
- Sunny windows and glass doors to living room allowing sunshine to filter through
- Private rear paved courtyard
- Fenced front courtyard with leafy green outlook
- Double lock up garage with remote door
- Grid connect solar system
- Near level, easy to manage established gardens that also create lush greenery and privacy to the living areas
- Garden shed and veggie patch
There is no work required here, just move your furniture in and start living your best beach life..!
An excellent opportunity for young families, downsizers, or investors, offering the perfect balance of space, convenience, and coastal lifestyle.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive agents NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.
- Len Pierce
Right from the initial interaction in identifying the right agent to sell the family home, David was outstanding. David is knowledgeable about the local market, provides realistic and comprehensive advice to manage expectations, and is hands on in providing you with timely updates on current real estate trends. In our specific case, the negotiations for the sale were challenging and at times difficult. David was exceptional in his communication both to us, the solicitors and the buyers. At all times David was available to discuss any concerns, provided excellent advice and suggestions and demonstrated a professional regard and courtesy at all times. We would highly recommend David to anyone selling in the Nambucca Valley.