77 Upper Warrell Creek Road, MacksvilleSold For $1,120,000 Feb 27, 2024
- Property ID: 61928280
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.01ha (2.5 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 6
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
- Available: Available Now
SMALL ACRES ON THE EDGE OF TOWN
This 1.01ha (approx. 2.5 acre) property is conveniently located on the edge of town and should be right on top of the list for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle property in a handy location!
The living areas are generous, a large media room will seat the whole family on movie night and the kitchen is practical, with a double dishwasher and huge walk in pantry.
Stacker doors at the rear ensure a smooth transition from indoor to outdoor living so entertaining under the huge covered patio overlooking the pool will be a breeze.
The location is excellent. Walk the kids over the road and down to the new St Pat's Primary School (approx. 400m away), the Macksville Country Club with golf course and bowls greens is just 2km from the door and the CBD less than 4km drive.
* Joe Costa built home circa 2016
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Living areas have vinyl flooring and combustion fire
* Separate carpeted media room or possible fourth bedroom has ceiling fan and BIR
* Kitchen has electric appliances, double dishwasher, walk in pantry and servery window
* Large covered patio at rear overlooking the pool
* 9.5m saltwater swimming pool
* 4 car garage with internal access and drive through capability to additional off street parking spaces PLUS the concrete driveway offers more off street parking
* A large storage area underneath is perfect for mowers, tools etc
* Estimated 5kw back to grid solar
* Onsite septic system
* Water is supplied via 3 x 19,000L (approx.) tanks
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
Lyndal achieved a superb price for my property, she was genuine and straight down the line from my first interaction with her. The online presentation was second to none and she brought multiple offers to me. I would happily utilise again and recommend Lyndal and the entire team at Nambucca Valley Property.
Lyndal made it such an easy process to sell our house. This removed a lot of the stress that goes with selling and buying a home. Lyndal kept us up to date with the progress of the sale. It was an absolute pleasure working with Lyndal. We would highly recommend Lyndal and NV Property to sell your home.
David went beyond our expectations of a property that was not going to be easy to sell his communication and response to our enquiries at all times was excellent. We can highly recommend David and NV Property.