62 Moores Lane, Eungai CreekSold For $650,000 Feb 24, 2022
- Property ID: 61890480
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 2ha (4.94 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Pretty as a picture and central to everything, this gently undulating acreage is positioned down a country lane in a peaceful setting and boasts stunning views to Yarrahapinni Mountain.
Located approximately 15 minutes drive to towns and beaches and about halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour, makes this an ideal location especially for commuters.
The property offers you room to move with the opportunity to take the current home build to the next level and complete the project or perhaps you may have other plans?
- 2 hectares zoned RU2 Rural Landscape in Nambucca Valley Council
- DA approved home with spacious mezzanine level
- Construction certificate issued, completion pending
- Water supply via rainwater tanks plus a generous dam, handy for established plants and shrubs
- Approved onsite waste management system
- Makeshift kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Outbuildings include double carport, shed with earth floor and green house
- For lovers of wildlife, there's abundant birdlife and wallabies to enjoy
- Secure these beautiful acres now and complete the home to your satisfaction or explore other potential uses within the zoning
- Under 3kms to the local post office/general store, primary and pre schools
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE YOUR INSPECTION, PLEASE CONTACT CATERINA ON 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.