622 Gumma Road, GummaSold For $577,000 April 13, 2019
- Property ID: 61784850
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 12.1ha (29.9 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
HERE IS VALUE FOR MONEY..!
If you're searching for that perfectly renovated, move in ready, affordable lifestyle property, look no further, you just found it, and its been priced to sell...
- Vast master suite with r/c air-conditioning, his and hers built in robes, ensuite and french doors opening into an office/parents lounge room
- 2 further spacious bedrooms with mirrored robes, and french doors opening out onto a sunroom
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area
- Galley style kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Vast dining space with floor to ceiling glass windows to take in the rural views
- Quality vinyl plank flooring throughout the living areas
- Brand new carpet in the bedrooms and office
- Freshly painted both inside and out
- 2 x sheds plus carport at the front door for convenience
- Easy to manage level land around the home and gently sloping at the rear
- Plenty of concrete edge, raised garden beds for those veggie gardens you've always wanted
- Variety of fruit trees including, lemons, limes, mandarins, olives, bananas etc.
- Just 2.5kms to the coastline (as the crow flies), which assures cooling sea breezes.
- Town water plus brand new 22,500L water tank
- 10,000m2 block (1HA)
- Solar hot water system
- Block and colorbond construction
This property is undeniably something out of the ordinary with its beautiful french doors and ornate cast iron door knobs as well as its unusual, yet practical and perfectly level floor plan.
Located just 6.5kms east of all of the conveniences Macksville has to offer.
NOTE: This home forms part of an approved subdivision and the sale is subject to registration of the title.
***AGENTS INTEREST DECLARED***
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.