66 Irvines Road, Newee CreekSold For $895,000 Dec 10, 2021
- Property ID: 61887070
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.69ha (4.17 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 5
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
THE ULTIMATE COUNTRY TREE CHANGE
This quaint country residence is high set and privately tucked away, offering that peaceful rural lifestyle you've been longing for. Surrounded by lovingly established gardens and beautiful tall stands of trees abundant with birdlife to enjoy watching from your verandahs.
- Brick, hardi-plank and colorbond construction
- Verandahs on three sides with private leafy outlook
- 4 bedrooms, 3 way bathroom plus extra shower and toilet in the laundry
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining and lounge room
- Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout
- Wood fire place
- Double colorbond shedding with laundry/shower & toilet
- 10m x 9.5m barn style colorbond shedding
- Stable/further storage shed
- 3kw grid connect solar system
- 2 x fenced paddocks with dam (pump from dam for external irrigation)
- Approximately 100,000L of water connected to the house
- Land size 1.690HA (4.17 acres)
Escape the city or in town living and start your dream life here, grow your own vegetables and fruit, collect fresh eggs for breakfast each morning from your own chicken coop, or just enjoy the space and the tranquil sounds of nature that surrounds.
Perfectly located just 8 kms to the townships of both Nambucca Heads and Macksville.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.