69 Wallace Street, MacksvilleFOR SALE $590,000 - $630,000
- Property ID: 61928290
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 664 Metres²
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
CHARACTER FILLED HOME CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND SHOPS
This charming property is perched in an elevated position on a 664sqm north facing lot with rear lane access. The home has been lovingly renovated over the years and is now ready for the next lucky owners. Conveniently located within 200m (approx.) of Macksville High School and 500m (approx.) of Macksville Primary School. The CBD is just a couple of hundred metres further, as is TAFE, the library and other amenities.
The 664sqm lot with medium density zoning and rear lane access offers future development potential including the possibility of dual occupancy (subject to council approval of course).
A self contained area already exists downstairs.
UPSTAIRS (STREET LEVEL)
* Sunny, north facing open living areas have air conditioning and elevated outlook
* Hardwood and Cypress timber floors
* Kitchen has electric stove and dishwasher
* 3 large bedrooms plus a storage room
* Main bedroom has walk in robe
* Covered front deck
* A versatile utility room at the front boasts 3 phase power - it was previously used as a shop however would suit storage, home office/business etc.
DOWNSTAIRS (VIA EXTERNAL STAIRS OR SIDE PATHWAYS)
* Self-contained area
* Tiled living space and potential bedroom
* Shower and toilet in the adjoining laundry
* An older timber garage is currently used for storage however would be an ideal workshop or art studio in the midst of the rear gardens
* 664sqm block
* Rear lane access onto a double concrete slab (the ideal location for a garage)
* R3 - Medium Density zoning and 10m height limit
* Large mango tree in the rear yard and established gardens
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
Lyndal achieved a superb price for my property, she was genuine and straight down the line from my first interaction with her. The online presentation was second to none and she brought multiple offers to me. I would happily utilise again and recommend Lyndal and the entire team at Nambucca Valley Property.
Lyndal made it such an easy process to sell our house. This removed a lot of the stress that goes with selling and buying a home. Lyndal kept us up to date with the progress of the sale. It was an absolute pleasure working with Lyndal. We would highly recommend Lyndal and NV Property to sell your home.
David went beyond our expectations of a property that was not going to be easy to sell his communication and response to our enquiries at all times was excellent. We can highly recommend David and NV Property.