7 Currawong Road, AllgomeraFOR SALE $690,000 - $750,000
- Property ID: 61887920
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.59ha (3.92 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Listing type: FOR SALE
THE GOOD LIFE
Conveniently located approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour and roughly 15minutes drive to uncrowded beaches, this small acreage is positioned in a peaceful setting nearby Ingalba State Forest, just perfect for horse lovers.
Suitable for a growing family or active retirees looking for room to move or who are keen for a hobby farm, this property offers a comfortable split level residence nestled on gently sloping grounds.
Features include -
- Colonial style home with spacious front verandah captures morning sunshine
- Living room with slow combustion woodfire and air conditioning
- Dining area adjacent a tidy kitchen with walk in pantry and gas cooking
- Neat bathroom services four bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- A large beaut sunroom offers a couple of living nooks and leads to a deck boasting pretty views down the lush green paddock and over the hinterland, from here just relax and enjoy stunning sunsets
- External stairs lead down to a roomy space ideal as a workshop and or games room with built in bar
- Double garage with laundry and bathroom facilities
- Additional storage via a separate double shed
- Spend hours pottering in the gardens, grow your own veggies and enjoy fruits off the established orchard plus the chook house is handy for fresh eggs
- Water supply via rainwater tanks
- Approximately 15 mins to Macksville for hospital, shops, schools, restaurants
- Zoned R5 Large Lot Residential in Nambucca shire
- LAND SIZE: 1.586 hectares (approx. 3.9 acres)
Call Caterina for more information or to arrange your inspection 0417 750 773, thank you.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.