7 Kirkwood Place, Stuarts PointFOR SALE $790,000 - $840,000
- Property ID: 61913500
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 837.7 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
NOTHING TO SPEND
Your search will be over when you discover this as new contemporary beach house. Positioned in a peaceful cul de sac surrounded by quality homes, the residence sits on a fair size block offering yard access for your boat and van.
If a relaxed lifestyle in a coastal location halfway between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie sounds appealing, this property is worthy of your inspection.
- Low maintenance single level living with a practical floor plan suitable for growing families or retirees after room for visiting family and friends
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes, the generous master bedroom features a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- A galley style kitchen oversees a naturally light and airy living room flowing to outdoor undercover alfresco dining
- Use of plantation shutters, classic corner sliding door providing unobstructive access and outlook, neutral colour scheme throughout and tiled flooring underfoot complete the stylish beachside theme
- Safe sunny yard with space for a shed, pool and veggie gardens
- Parking for your vehicles via a double remote garage with internal access
- Situated by the arm of the Macleay River nearby uncrowded beaches at Grassy Head and pristine Yarriabini National Park, enjoy beach and bush walks, fishing and surfing
- Easy casual stroll to water, school, shops, tennis, library, bowls club and tavern
* LAND SIZE : 837.7m2
For more information or to arrange your viewing, please call Caterina 0417 750 773.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
Lyndal achieved a superb price for my property, she was genuine and straight down the line from my first interaction with her. The online presentation was second to none and she brought multiple offers to me. I would happily utilise again and recommend Lyndal and the entire team at Nambucca Valley Property.
Lyndal made it such an easy process to sell our house. This removed a lot of the stress that goes with selling and buying a home. Lyndal kept us up to date with the progress of the sale. It was an absolute pleasure working with Lyndal. We would highly recommend Lyndal and NV Property to sell your home.
David went beyond our expectations of a property that was not going to be easy to sell his communication and response to our enquiries at all times was excellent. We can highly recommend David and NV Property.