7 Thirteenth Avenue, Stuarts PointFOR SALE $475,000 - $520,000
- Property ID: 61862030
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 620 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Listing type: FOR SALE
IMMACULATE BRICK BEAUTY
New to market and centrally located, this exceptionally maintained property offers the opportunity to secure your piece of paradise in a sought after coastal village, an ideal choice for retirees, families or investors.
- Low maintenance living on the level
- Three good size bedrooms, two include built in robes
- Airy light filled living space
- Modern roomy kitchen boasts ample storage
- Tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- Front sunny patio and rear outdoor undercover barbecue area
- Safe backyard for kids and pets to play
- Drive through remote garage for access to a shed suitable for two vehicles plus workshop space
- Neat, combined laundry bathroom adjacent covered patio
- Other features comprise solar hot water, ceiling fans, vinyl plank flooring
- Approximate 650m easy stroll to shops, approx. 500m to water, under a km for bowls club
- Roughly half way between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour, less than an hour's drive
* LAND SIZE : 620m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.