71 Eungai Creek Road, Eungai CreekSold For $380,000 June 9, 2016
- Property ID: 61539010
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 5.65ha (13.95 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
VALUE HOBBY FARM
Enjoy the best of both worlds from this conveniently located hobby farm, approximately 15kms to Macksville CBD for shopping, schools and hospital or 16kms to Stuarts Point for access to river and beach for fishing or Yarriabini National Park for bushwalks or bird watching.
If you're after a simple life, then don't miss this opportunity to secure approximately 13.9 acres, live your combined sea tree change dream with ample room for horses, cattle or other menagerie and space to grow your own fresh food.
* Character loft style farm house with generous shady verandah overlooking park like grounds with pretty bush backdrop
* 2/3 bedrooms includes a roomy loft bedroom combined living area ideal for guests or teens and there's heaps of storage room
* 2 neat bathrooms come in handy with large main featuring a corner bath
* Tidy laminate kitchen with gas cooking
* Open lounge dining form the heart of the home
* Parents retreat and sitting area offers potential for optional third bedroom
* Parking for 2 vehicles under a double carport, machinery shedding
* 4 paddocks, chook pen, dam, creek, boundary fencing, landscaped gardens
* Acreages of this size don't appear on the market often, an inspection to honestly appreciate this beautifully maintained property is recommended especially if being handy to the highway for towns and beaches is a bonus
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.