72 Main Street, Eungai CreekSold For $330,000 June 16, 2017
- Property ID: 61651670
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1012 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
FIRST TIME OFFERED
Look no further, just walk in and put the kettle on. Immaculately presented, this brick and tile residence is nestled on a quarter acre block which enjoys dual access and striking views of beautiful Yarrahapinni Mountain.
If you don't wish to renovate and enjoy spending time in the garden or need a man cave and some room for your van, you should inspect this property.
- First time offered, the home features 3 good size bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
- The kitchen, bathroom and laundry have been updated, so nothing to spend there
- Open L-shape lounge dining area with winter warming wood fire stove, leadlight glass screen and high cathedral ceilings complete the charming ambience
- Enjoy the outdoors, relax on the shady verandah or choose the beaut covered entertaining room, perfect for barbecues or a game of pool, a second loo nearby comes in handy too
- Pretty landscaped gardens, funky rock terracing and paving, levelled sunny area ideal for a pool
- Off street parking and drive through double tandem, lockable carport
- Fenced yard with rear lane access, handy to park your van or boat
- Shed with work shop space and storage bay
- Handy to schools and post office/general store
- Convenient to highway for access to towns and beaches about 15-20mins drive
- Approximately 5kms to Eungai Buffalo farm for a unique dining experience
- LAND SIZE : 1012 M2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.