73 Ocean Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $620,000 Jun 24, 2021
- Property ID: 61873140
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1859 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Listing type: SOLD
ALMOST HALF ACRE IN TOWN
Nestled on a massive level 1859m2 block on the edge of town, this low maintenance brick and tile residence would suit active retirees, families or investors.
Concealed from the road by a leafy front yard, the property is ready for a new owner to enjoy.
- Three bedrooms with built in robes, main with ensuite bathroom
- Central living areas comprise separate lounge and combined kitchen dining flowing out to an outdoor screen enclosed entertaining space
- Tidy modern kitchen with electric cooking and ample storage
- Slow combustion wood heater
- Three-way bathroom, internal laundry with external access
- Detached studio suitable for hobbies such as arts and crafts adds charm and character
- Double lock up garage with drive through access
- Good size shed with workshop space and pergola
- Save on power bills with solar panels in place
- Variety of established fruit trees, room to grow your own food and live the good life
- Location, size and features of this property may especially appeal if you wish to run a home-based business or further develop (STCA)
- Easy stroll to river, beach, school, shops, tennis, library, bowls club or tavern
- Access to Yarriabini National Park is about 3kms away at Grassy Head offering nature bush walks and places to picnic
- Approximately 9kms to the highway for access to Coffs Harbour or Port Macquarie for airports and other facilities, under an hour's drive
* Land size: 1859m2
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.