74 Odells Road, Warrell CreekSold For $620,000 August 27, 2020
- Property ID: 61844600
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.01ha (2.49 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Listing type: SOLD
When it's already here and ready to move into! This single level home is situated on a long 1ha (approx. 2.5 acre) parcel and is perfect for those seeking a semi-rural lifestyle close to town. There's plenty of space to plant fruit trees or maybe keep chickens, a horse, sheep or alpacas like the neighbour. Throw in the saltwater pool, covered alfresco area and colorbond shed, and this is one very well set up lifestyle property.
* 1 ha or 2.5 acres of gently sloping land
* 4 bedrooms plus large office (possible fifth bedroom)
* Master bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite
* Open plan kitchen, dining, living with hardwearing vinyl plank flooring
* Modern kitchen with island bench, abundant cupboards & freestanding 900mm S/S stove
* Separate carpeted lounge plus kids activity room
* Covered alfresco area overlooks the property
* Double garage with internal access
* 90,000L inground concrete water tank
* Ideal land for sheep, alpacas or horse. 2 fenced paddocks.
* In ground saltwater pool
* Established gardens and olive trees
* 8m x 5m (approx.) colorbond shed with roller doors front and back
All this located a short 7km from Macksville with schools, library, playing fields, cafes, shops and around 15km (15 min drive) to the pristine sands of Scotts Head beach.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.