748 Bellingen Road, MissabottiSold For $540,000 June 22, 2020
- Property ID: 61839710
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 11.18ha (27.63 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Carport: 6
- Listing type: SOLD
SPACIOUS, HIGH SET HOME ON 27 ACRES
What an interesting and spacious home - high set on a steel frame. This large 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence offers elevated views over the property and an exceptionally large and useful area under the home for vehicles and storage. In addition to the house, a separate very rustic cabin could be used as a studio, for storage or perhaps renovated. The land is undulating with pockets of cleared pastures, timbered areas, seasonal creeks and various fruit trees.
* 11.18ha (27.6 acres) offering a mixture of cleared and treed country
* Recently repainted, elevated, open plan 3 bedroom home
* Master bedroom has ensuite and French doors to the verandah
* The living areas offer high raked ceilings with exposed beams, french doors and abundant windows
* Shady verandahs all round with some wider areas for outdoor entertaining
* Timber kitchen with walk in pantry and electric stove
* Extra cabin just down from the house - great for extra accommodation or storage
* High quality bore water direct from the famous Missabotti gravel beds
* Established fruit and nut trees
* Sealed road access
This charming property is located approx. 8.5km from Bowraville with supermarket, post office, newsagent, cafes and around a 25 minute drive to beaches at Nambucca Heads.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.