77 Whip Mountain Road, YarranbellaSold For $285,000 October 9, 2020
- Property ID: 61849180
- Property type: LAND
- Land size: 42.47ha (104.95 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
Priced to sell, this property offers the opportunity to create an idyllic private retreat most people dream about. With many looking to escape cities, a desire for space, peace, self sufficiency and no neighbours is a becoming trend.
- Approx 105 vacant acres featuring a semi mix of undulating cleared land and native bush
- An ideal home site straddles a broad ridge overlooking a generous pretty dam
- Elevated sundrenched slopes ideal for frost free growing of sub tropical fruits
- Take a serene nature walk along the top ridge, stop here and indulge your soul, the breathtaking scenery from here meets the sea at Scotts Head within 22kms as the crow flies
- Most of the fencing has recently been replaced due to fire damage
- Explore possible uses, the land is zoned RU2 Rural Landscape in Nambucca shire
- Approximately 25mins relaxed country drive to Macksville
- About 5kms of council maintained unsealed road
* LAND AREA: 42.47 Ha
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.