78 Taylors Arm Road, MacksvilleSold For $465,000 August 7, 2019
- Property ID: 61787920
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 1.82ha (4.5 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
4.5 ACRES ON THE EDGE OF TOWN
Rural properties don't get handier to town than this! Only 1.5km from Macksville CBD, with sealed road frontage and town water connected, this 4.5 acre property is a rare find indeed. The land is primarily cleared, fertile country perfect for growing veggies and perhaps keeping a few head of cattle or some horses.
* 1.822ha (4.5 acres) of reasonably level land fenced into 2 paddocks plus a house yard
* Vinyl clad home with colorbond roof
* 5 bedrooms - 2 large bedrooms plus 3 sleep outs
* Hardwood floors hide under the existing carpets and are awaiting a new lease on life
* Central, air conditioned lounge/dining areas
* Practical kitchen with electric stove and rural outlook
* Main bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
* Laundry with second toilet
* 9m x 9m colorbond 3 bay shed/garage on concrete slab with power
* Sealed road frontage, town water connected
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.