785 Grassy Head Road, Way WaySold For $630,000 August 6, 2020
- Property ID: 61798800
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: ACREAGE
- Land size: 2.01ha (4.95 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
PRIVATE COASTAL BUSH ACREAGE
NEW PRICE! Amazing opportunity near uncrowded beaches!! If in search of a peaceful, private bush setting, this nature retreat is sure to please. Concealed from the eyes of neighbours, this leafy coastal acreage offers a delightful surprise package engaging a unique combination of contemporary and earthy country vibe.
The property is handy to various coastal favourites, approximately 3.5kms to golden sands at stunning Scotts Head, 2.6kms to pristine Middle Head beach or 5kms to gorgeous Grassy Head beach, see what this property offers.
- Modern-day low maintenance home offering natural light and bright, spacious open L-shape living
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking and tiles underfoot
- Other features include one bedroom with built in robe and access to a sunny patio, additional built in storage and fully tiled bathroom
- Enjoy relaxing, alfresco dining or entertaining on the verandah boasting a nature backdrop
- Ample room underneath with drive through access to a massive rural shed with mezzanine storage
- An amazing custom-made log creation boasts the WOW factor reflecting an articulate work of art
- Verandahs provide sheltered outdoor areas, spiral stairs with flair lead to a well-lit nook with ample storage
- Talented application of several recycled antique pieces throughout the studio combined with stained glass lead light features and extensive use of various timbers complete the innovative charm
- Spend hours exploring nature's wonderland comprising abundant birdlife, pretty assorted natives, palms, ferns and grass trees as you make your way up winding tracks, find a serene spot to chill or for avid bush walkers, continue to adjoining Yarriabini National Park
- Established veggie garden ready to grow your own food
- Convenient to Macksville, about 13 minute drive for hospital, shopping and highway for access to other towns, approximately 45 minute drive to Coffs Harbour for airport
* LAND AREA: 2.005 HA (Approx 4.95 acres)
* ZONED R5 - LARGE LOT RESIDENTIAL
INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.