8 Currawong Road, AllgomeraFOR SALE $1,100,000 - $1,200,000
- Property ID: 61897270
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 2.24ha (5.55 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
BRING THE FAMILY
Pretty as a picture and central to everything, this gently undulating acreage is tucked away from the cul de sac entry and awaits new owners who appreciate tranquillity and privacy with room to move.
Conveniently located about halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour and roughly 15minutes drive to town and uncrowded beaches at Grassy Head and Scotts Head, these appealing lush acres are positioned adjacent Ingalba State Forest, especially ideal for horse riders.
Suitable for growing families or active retirees who'd rather not live in town, this property offers spacious living with additional benefits.
- As new family size contemporary residence
- Spacious open living flows to an inviting outdoor verandah overlooking gently sloping green acres with forest backdrop
- Roomy natural light filled kitchen provides decent storage and gas cooking
- All four bedrooms are generous and include built in robes, the master is exceptionally large with walk through robe to an ensuite bathroom plus a private balcony, relax here whilst admiring the pretty dam and parklike leafy grounds
- Quality vinyl plank flooring underfoot, light neutral colours and high cathedral square set ceilings complete the chic interior finish
- An enchanting, detached studio might come in handy for art and craft hobbies or teen's retreat
- A massive shed offers substantial space and high clearance for garaging, ample storage and bathroom facilities
- Ample water supply via rainwater tanks, over 110,000 litres
- Spend hours pottering outside, grow your own veggies and enjoy fruits off the established orchard plus there's a chook pen for some fresh eggs
- Approximately 15minutes drive to Macksville for hospital, shopping, restaurants, schools and the school bus even stops at the gate
- Zoned R5 Large Lot Residential in Nambucca shire
* LAND SIZE: 2.244 hectares (approx. 5.5 acres)
Contact Caterina on 0417 750 773 for inspection times
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.