8 Ainsworth Close, MacksvilleSold For $1,050,000 Dec 13, 2023
- Property ID: 61918200
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 5000 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
- Available: Available Now
YOUR WATERFRONT LIFESTYLE STARTS HERE!
Spend your weekends exploring the Warrell Creek system where kayaking, fishing and leisure activities can all be enjoyed from your backyard.
This 5000sqm lot (approx. 1.23 acres) is nestled away at the end of a quiet cul de sac and boasts a generously proportioned 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home perched in an elevated position (well above flood levels) overlooking the waterway.
The residence comprises vast open plan living spaces with high cathedral ceilings, stunning timber floors, wood fireplace, fully equipped country style kitchen with walk-in pantry and a spacious rear deck for entertaining.
The large double garage with internal access and new driveway to double concreted area will accommodate the vehicles and a large workshop underneath ideal for tools and toys.
Buyers seeking a property that offers something out of the ordinary will put this magnificent residence at the top of their list!
* Solidly built brick and colourbond residence with leafy outlook and views over Warrell Creek
* Vast combined dining/lounge room with woodfire place, timber floors, cathedral ceilings and beautiful timber doors opening out onto a private rear deck
* Open, country style kitchen has island bench, gas stove, walk in pantry and distinctive arched windows
* Master bedroom offers walk in robe, raked ceilings, spacious ensuite and timber doors opening out onto a sunny balcony with water views
* Three further good size bedrooms with built in robes
* Two office areas
* Family room / second living area
* Underneath offers a huge workshop
* Larger than usual double garage with storage space and internal access
* Manicured gardens including established citrus trees
Live the semi-rural, waterfront lifestyle only 3km (approx.) to Macksville with supermarket, cafes, schools, golf and bowls club, and medical services, approx. 15 minutes drive to local beaches and approx. 35 minutes drive to the Coffs Harbour.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
Lyndal achieved a superb price for my property, she was genuine and straight down the line from my first interaction with her. The online presentation was second to none and she brought multiple offers to me. I would happily utilise again and recommend Lyndal and the entire team at Nambucca Valley Property.
Lyndal made it such an easy process to sell our house. This removed a lot of the stress that goes with selling and buying a home. Lyndal kept us up to date with the progress of the sale. It was an absolute pleasure working with Lyndal. We would highly recommend Lyndal and NV Property to sell your home.
David went beyond our expectations of a property that was not going to be easy to sell his communication and response to our enquiries at all times was excellent. We can highly recommend David and NV Property.