8 Bellenger Street, Nambucca HeadsSold For $780,000 December 16, 2017
- Property ID: 61650140
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 4
- Property type: BLOCK
- Land size: 1144 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Listing type: SOLD
Whether for investment, development or subdivision, this unit complex consisting of 4 x 2 bedrooms units offers endless options..! Live in one and air-bnb the remaining 3 units, permanent rent, or simply holiday let and enjoy the summer time in Nambucca Heads with all the family.
- 4 x 2 bedroom, self-contained spacious apartments
- Stunning old world charm with original polished hardwood flooring, high ceilings, wrought iron balustrading along with charming Juliette balconies
- DA approved for a 4 lot strata subdivision
- Approx. 600m to Nambucca's main surfing beach, Beilby's beach and the stunning v-wall (where the River meets the sea).
- Level walk to Nambucca's main street, close to Leagues Club and sports fields.
- Potential permanent rental return of approx. $260 per week each unit ($1040 per week total)
- 1144sqm block with space for further development (STCA)
Nambucca Heads is one of Australias most naturally beautiful destinations situated on the Mid North Coast of NSW with its meandering crystal clear rivers, peaceful white sandy beaches and National Park wilderness.
Located just 30 minutes to Coffs Harbour and 1 hour to Port Macquarie.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.