8 Elanora Place, AllgomeraSold For $350,000 August 27, 2018
- Property ID: 61743590
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 2.07ha (5.11 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SMALL PRIVATE ACRES
Take a closer look.. the asking price has been reduced for your consideration.
For those active singles, couples or young families after some room to move or in pursuit of a hobby farm convenient to towns and beaches, this property would be worthy of your inspection.
This cosy country cottage is set well off the road partly bordered by forest and is nestled on the undulating acreage concealing it from the eyes of neighbours.
- Solid timber home on piers
- Wide shady verandah ideal for BBQ's or chilling
- Comfortable open living with combustion wood fire and reverse cycle air con
- 2 bedrooms, one with built-ins
- Modern combined laundry bathroom
- Light and airy kitchen with gas cooking
- Solar hot water
- Double metal shed with room for workshop
- Open 4 bay machinery shed, sheltered onsite van
- Ample water supply via 3 tanks
- Some cleared elevated acres may suit grazing alpacas or perhaps a pony
- Adjoins Ingalba State Forest at rear with Crown Reserve road along the eastern boundary
- Less than an hour's drive to Coffs Harbour for airport and other facilities
- Approximately 15mins drive to Macksville for hospital, shopping, schools etc.
- Approximately 15mins to uncrowded beaches and Macleay river arm at Stuarts Point or Grassy Head for fishing or surfing
* LAND SIZE: 2.068 HA (Approx 5.1 acres)
Call Caterina for more information or to arrange your inspection on 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.