8 Hill Street, Scotts HeadSold For $445,000 June 23, 2017
- Property ID: 61621140
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 607 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
OPPORTUNITY SPLASHES !
Count your blessings! Here's a unique offering for those with a vision, this recently deconsecrated church is sure to please.
Superbly positioned in stunning Scotts Head, the potential to transform this brick beauty awaits a new faithful owner. Located approximately 250m from the beach, see what this property offers.
* The opportunity to create your beach house with a spectacular coastline view and ideal north/n/west aspect (STCA)
* Zoned R3 Medium Density
* The church was relocated from Macksville in the 80's, originally a weatherboard exterior
* Hardwood frame, timber floors beneath carpet, metal roof
* The heart of the church consists of a large open space with high ceilings
* Kitchenette area with sink and robing room are located on the north wing, an office sized room nearby his and her toilets on the south wing
* Aspire to something higher and take this exciting project to a whole new level
* Approximately 15mins drive to Macksville for shops, hospitals, high school and other amenities
* The Pacific Highway upgrade will soon bring us closer to Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie for airports under an hour's drive
This is a rare opportunity for entry level beachside property offering potential views from the mountains to the sea, call us for more information today.
* LAND AREA: 607m2
NOTE: Should this property be purchased for intended use other than residential, GST may be applicable.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.