8 Kirkwood Place, Stuarts PointSold For $440,000 August 25, 2017
- Property ID: 61656540
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 962.9 Metres²
- Building size: 205.70 Metres²
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
ALIVE WITH LIFESTYLE
New to the market, this modern family residence is found nestled in a peaceful cul de sac surrounded by quality homes in a central location within this friendly seaside village.
For those who wish for a quiet happy life and modern coastal living, see what this property offers.
- The layout of this home would suit growing families or retirees who would like room to accommodate visiting friends and family
- Easy living on the level and bright open living flows out to a sunny backyard
- There are 3 bedrooms + study, all with built-in robes
- The master bedroom features a walk in robe and ensuite plus access to the patio
- Good size kitchen oversees a naturally light and airy family dining, this forms the heart of the home and offers a combustion fire for warming winter evenings
- Additional living comprises a formal lounge also enjoying access to the outdoors
- Take your pick for BBQs, there's undercover areas at the house and shed
- Double garaging and workshop is available in the shed, as well as plumbing for an additional shower and loo
- The yard is safe and offers room for outdoor toys and for the kids and pets to play
- Tank water is handy for the gardens, enjoy the space and watch the various plants grow around you
- Ideal property for those who enjoy water sports including fishing or surfing and wish to be within an hour's drive to towns for work, hospitals, shopping or airports
- Easy stroll to school, shops, water, tennis, bowls club and tavern
Situated on the arm of the Macleay River with nearby uncrowded beaches and the beautiful Yarriabini National Park, it's no wonder you want to explore this hidden treasure
- LAND SIZE : 963m2
NOTE: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.