80 Main Street, Eungai CreekFOR SALE $365,000
- Property ID: 61765550
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1039 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Located within a sleepy semi rural village convenient to the highway, this low maintenance home is immaculately presented and ready for a new owner.
The block benefits from a sunny, north easterly gentle slope allowing warming winter sunshine and cooling summer breezes. In addition to the pleasant aspect, a magical view of Yarrahapinni Mountain completes this property's appeal.
Suitable for growing families or retirees, see what this property offers.
* Tidy brick and tile residence set on a generous block
* 3 bedrooms all include built-in robes, the main features an ensuite bathroom
* Natural light and airy open living plan enjoys a scenic outlook to mountain
* Neat kitchen boasting new stainless steel appliances
* Recent improvements include professional installation of quality vinyl plank flooring, reverse cycle air conditioner, window coverings
* Double lock up garage with internal access to laundry
* Ample water via a massive underground concrete water tank which could possibly be dressed up with a gazebo for outdoor entertaining
* Bio cycle onsite sewer management system ideal for establishing an orchard and some gardens
* Approx 230m to school, 700m to post office and general store, 5.6km to Eungai Buffalo Farm for a soothing dining experience
* Approx 15 mins drive to Macksville for shopping or Scotts Head, Stuarts Point or Grassy Head for uncrowded beaches and waterways
* This peaceful semi rural village is ideally situated approximately half way between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports, less than an hour's drive
* LAND SIZE: 1039m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.