83 Kinki Spur Road, YarrahapinniSold For $800,000 November 18, 2019
- Property ID: 61789930
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 10.67ha (26.37 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Carport: 5
- Listing type: SOLD
IDYLLIC COASTAL HIDEAWAY
Adjoining Yarriabini National Park, these picturesque acres resemble the epitome of a lush coastal lifestyle in a secluded yet opportune location.
An alternate natural building technique placing emphasis on sustainability and passive solar design allows for energy efficiency and aesthetic impact. Resulting in a unique home appealing to those who appreciate some character, see what this gorgeous property offers.
- Set on approximately 26 acres comprising gently sloping to undulating grounds consisting of semi arable land with stunning native timber backdrop and rainforest gullies
- A stone pathway surrounded by attractive landscaped gardens leads to the charming home featuring a layout suitable for growing or multi-generational families or those looking for additional income prospects such as B&B accommodation (STCA) and/or hobby farming
- Central open split-level living with warming combustion wood heater and high ceilings
- Spacious modern kitchen features caesar benches, island and gas cooking
- Experience delightful dining overlooking sunny leafy gardens
- Step out onto a generous wraparound verandah for entertaining or just chill and enjoy abundant bird life and serenity
- Four bedrooms or three plus a study, one of the bedrooms maximises space featuring a mezzanine floor, the master boasts separate access and a spa ensuite bathroom
- Fantastic laundry/utility room flows through to the main bathroom with separate toilet and features ample storage and external access
- Beautifully crafted with extensive use of recycled timbers such as red mahogany, tallowwood and blackbutt, louvre windows, raked ceilings with feature angled windows complete the ambience
- Shedding includes a 3-bay machinery shed with lockable storage and workshop space, additional outbuilding with storage ideal for firewood
- Double carport available for parking
- Apart from a variety of established plants and vegie gardens, there are numerous lychee trees adjacent the greenhouse, for farming enthusiasts, the sub-tropical climate, fertile soil and dams are sure to please
- For nature lovers, spend hours exploring walking trails through the forest or simply enjoy the peace and privacy
- The convenient proximity to pristine uncrowded beaches and waterways at Grassy Head and Stuarts Point approximately 5-10 mins drive
- Approximately 8kms to highway for access to Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie under an hour's drive, makes this rare opportunity even more enticing
* LAND SIZE: 10.67ha (approx.)
Nestled in a tightly held pocket of Yarrahapinni, these sought after acres are just perfect for those wishing to escape stressful city living…
Call now for more information or to arrange your viewing. Please contact Caterina Cooper on 0417 750 773. INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any shown boundaries are approximate.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.