84 Main Street, Eungai CreekSold For $115,000 September 12, 2019
- Property ID: 61790350
- Property type: LAND
- Land size: 1189 Metres²
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
PRETTY MOUNTAIN VISTA
The price has been reduced for your consideration..so now's the chance to plan your dream cottage in a peaceful semi-rural village, convenient to the highway for access to towns and beaches within 15 mins drive and approximately half way between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie, less than an hour away.
- Generous size block with pleasing aspect, approximately north east ensures warming winter sunshine and cooling summer breezes
- Would suit a solar passive split level design
- Build to capture magical views of Yarrahapinni Mountain
- The established subdivision offers scope for those who prefer to relocate a house onto the block or use recycled materials, subject to council approval
- Power and phone available near front boundary
- Geo tech report lodged with council for a reed bed on site sewer management system allowing a three bedroom home, subject to submitting a DA
- Garden shed
- On site camper van available
- Easy stroll to pre-school, primary school and general store/post office
- Approximately 5kms for a relaxed dining experience at the nearby Eungai Buffalo Farm
- LAND SIZE: 1189m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.